Tuesday, May 27, 2008

They Should Come with Warning Labels

That say, "I turn into a large, slobbery dog". Remember I told you that Tessie had her puppies? Here they are. They are 6 weeks old, and they are sooooo cute! Right now they don't have names, only colors (differentiated by their collars). They will get names when they each get their owners.

First up is Green, aka The Green Monster. He will be a 120 lb. lap dog. He's a creampuff.

Red is the other boy in the crew. Another sweetie.

White is the one that I really love. She's such a cutie, and so sweet. She has a droopy eyelid, so the vet sutured it. I guess that makes her not show quality. I wouldn't care. I'd take her home.

Purple. What a cutie patootie! And she is going to be a big girl.

Yellow. Can you say, "trouble"? She's got that mischief in her eye, and she's always playing with the others.

And here is the proud mama herself.

Now, I can't post about someone else's dog without talking about Hoover. Hoover has decided that one of his favorite things is to play Basketball. And you know what? He's not half bad! You should see him catch air when he is rebounding.

He's okay on offense, but he's really good on defense!


Happy puppies!

14 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awww what cute puppies!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable puppies. And you're right - owning a pair of bloodhounds, I agree they should come with a warning label. g

AllisonC said...

Cute ,cute, cute!! Hoover the basketball whizz too!

Tany said...

They are adorable!

Kitty Couture said...

They're adorable!
Hope your thumb is better.

Lisette M said...

Adorable puppies!But my favorite is still Hoover.

Meg said...

Cute puppies but love your basketball-playing dog. My black English cocker spaniel (from a breeder in Upton, MA) is an avid soccer player. Too fierce on defense though.

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness - how adorable!!! :)

Marjie said...

Our beloved English Mastiff came home at 7 weeks and 21 pounds; now he's 7 years and 265 pounds of slobber and affection. Except during thunderstorms, when he cowers at our feet. Love your puppy photos!

Marji said...

oh my, I'm so not showing this to my youngest son - he'd be in the car driving there from Iowa just to take one of those babies home, and he lives in an apartment! they are too too cute.

Anwen said...

Eeeeeeeee! But the thing is they will turn into big lovely Rotties, so it is all good! <3 Rottweilers :D

Claire said...

OMG!!! Too cute for words. I'm glad I'm not there in person. I don't think I could resist one, but I would have to. Thanks for sharing. ;o)

kasizzle said...

I don't know that I would be able to walk away from those cuties!
Hoover is amazing!

gatorgirl4325 said...

Those puppies are the cutest things I've seen all day!

Go, Hoover!