Thursday, April 01, 2010

I Think I Found the Pattern

Thank you to my evil friend Phyllis, I just bought This Pattern from Etsy:

I think that will look fabulous in the silk/cotton floral! I'm not a ribbon-in-the-back gal so I may forego that design detail, but I love the lines of this.

Happy sewing!

19 comments:

AuntieAllyn said...

Aaaaack! Another vintage pattern site!!! This one looks rather interesting . . . can't wait to see your version of it . . . I might have to get one myself!

amber said...

Oh, that's pretty!!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Cute pattern! This should be interesting!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Ann - This will be fabulous in your print! And, yes, the bow is a no go IMHO.

Karen

Angela said...

Ooo.. love the lines on this pattern!

Marybeth said...

Love it!! You will look fabulous!

Gertie said...

I've been coveting that pattern! Can't wait to see your version!

Sherril said...

I love those design details. It's beautiful and will look great on your figure.

Gigi said...

Rats! I was looking at this pattern earlier today!

Anonymous said...

This will be perfect for your fabric!
El

Nancy K said...

Not even being a vintage woman, I like this. I think you'd look fabulous in it and I agree about the ribbon in the back.

Bunny said...

This design is so flattering to the real woman's figure. What a great pattern1

Ann Made Studio said...

This dress will be beautiful!

Sue said...

That pattern is really going to suit you Ann!

Summerset said...

Niiiiiiice! You will definitely be a bombshell in this! Go for it!

Anonymous said...

Superb!!- this will look just right with your fabric, your figure and that pink wig! Did you manage to get some pink shoes too?

Oh hell another pattern site that I have to check out.

Phyllis said...

Your're welcome Darling!

Stash said...

Woo Hoo! Love it!

julia said...

What a pretty silhouette!